Monday, May 27, 2019



@concentrate on my messages do not wait for any postal correspondence or do not depend upon me as ordinary person , I should be in my Rajamandhir official Rajbhavan as Rajamandhir and for live intervention as @Ramoji_FilmCity ..... come out of clutches of material development.   From President of India to Ordinary citizen is advised as blessing to concentrate on my message from my blog and Facebook twitter as official, without expecting any postal correspondence, feel my mind as align mind to concentrate upon, do not talk to me or see me or show others that I am ordinary in ordinary dress or existence without respecting or receiving me as omnipresent truth or deathless universal sound tract to be concentrate as meditation to come out of material world.  concentrate on my word from my official place as Rajamandhir without any delay of single hour,  do not compare with any one, I am only one in word format, do not wait for any other look or presence except as Lord His Majestic Highness Sabdhdipati, Kaalaswaroopam, Dharmaswaroopam Omkaara swaroopam, Satyaswaroopam Maharani Sametha Maharajah Shri Shri Shri Anjani Ravishanker  Srimaan   

No comments: