Friday, July 19, 2019

Concentrating on me seeing me pure, and ensure to elevate me is your pure heart required all the contemporaries truthfulness and pure heart and actions will automatically detaches the from the sins, they are committing against truth or me without concentrating on me and seeing me as GhanaGnana Sandaramoorthi, By coming out of all bindings and physical activities against me though persons and actions around me.... I am omnipresent truth in word format not as human body with impurities and indiscipline, outward my way of appearance with word and suggested, format its self is liberation to whole human race, hence all the seers and saints are suggested as blessing from Lord His Majestic Highness to concentrate upon both officially and unofficially by ensuring to receive me through a committee I am suggesting to receive accordingly without dealing me personally using persons like individuals, police or business or media separately only collective officially committee elevates everything do not see me as ordinary body or physical body, and any one, including themselves as physical entities, see every one as part of my word, and thinking as divine intervention with help of witness persons, people can talk with me, and act with me, only through witness details, otherwise people harm me, or deviate from me, and harm others and themselves, Hence come out of physical way of thinking and dealing, this is the blessing direction of Lord as divine intervention, with your pure heart and discipline as thinking great and omnipresent about me is the release of all bonds.








...................................



In a pure mind, perfect knowledge arises resulting in liberation. Free forever from the binding nature of the results of all actions, one attains total everlasting freedom.- Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamigal






 Concentrating on me seeing me pure, and  ensure to elevate me is your pure heart required  all the contemporaries truthfulness and pure heart and actions will automatically detaches the from the sins, they are committing against truth or me without concentrating on me  and seeing me as GhanaGnana Sandaramoorthi,  By coming out of all bindings and physical  activities against me though persons and actions around me.... I am omnipresent truth in word format not as human body with impurities and indiscipline, outward my way of appearance with word and suggested, format its self is liberation to whole human race, hence all the seers and saints are suggested as blessing from Lord His Majestic Highness to concentrate upon both officially and unofficially by ensuring to receive me through a committee I am suggesting to receive accordingly without dealing me personally using persons like individuals, police or business or media separately only collective officially committee elevates everything do  not see me as ordinary body or physical body,  and any one, including themselves as physical entities, see every one as part of my word, and thinking as divine intervention with help of witness persons, people can talk with me, and act with me, only through witness details, otherwise people harm me, or deviate from me, and  harm others and themselves, Hence come out of physical way of thinking and dealing,  this is the blessing direction of Lord as divine intervention, with your pure heart and discipline as thinking great and omnipresent about me is the release of all  bonds.  

No comments: