Saturday, August 17, 2019

your Profile Photo, Image may contain: Yugapurushulu Dharmaswaroopam Anjani Ravishankar, closeup

The world is in the mold of material development and human thinking update on the par with control of material word by the humans, now the word that guided sun and planets is the central source of wealth development as secured format of word and continuity, concentrating on me gives the actual destination of thinking and source of thinking that really forward the physical world accordingly otherwise only depending upon physical world without the backbone of thinking foundation there is no meaning for any highlighting of development, hence people has to feel the humanism and respecting men and women what ever there caste or position without any domination's of physical then only real development starts and elevate further hence for this I am suggesting both the Telugu chief Ministers follow my message from the blog, and ensure to reach my emergence to public to concentrate upon that situation is according to the word that guided sun and planets, hence take e into committee thorough Telangana Governor and ensure to post me in the same position after taking some explanation to continuity further how the situation is according to me as human who guided sun and planets including death and births of the individuals along with latest developments and advancements are also under my vision of divine intervention as Universal Jurisdiction (Divya Rajyam) already prevailed to connect, without feeling that I am ordinary human and I am frustrating or feelings like that without respecting the divinity which is actually develop with truthfulness of the individuals by stopping physical disturbance since witness persons and their supporters among media police and educated and political as   the whole human race is one family according to me as I am eternal father other and master, which is elevation further by merging with me with word as Kaalaswaroopam that I am eternal by merging all their present relations, properties and all physical experience and academic excellence, are not more that divine intervention any any way hence alert with my message with help of witness persons, receive me into team first, for concentration by detaching  from the feeling that I am ordinary human comparatively, hence do not compare with me any of the past present and future, that I am the new format in thinking as divine intervention (Divya Rajyam)O  

Image

No comments: