Monday, September 2, 2019

Song as divine intervention in the year 1999 before 4,5 persons of Ag scientists, and other persons, even after no one concentrated on me still including The President of India and witness persons witnessed me as on, only worldly sharing of gods blessings and seeking on each other... in routine manner without connecting what god himself wants to say through these songs and word connectivity as Kaalaswaroopam, or Dharmaswaroopam form of word connectivity of continuity according to the meaning of this particular song and others, as divine intervention that these songs and along with happenings of tsunama like happenings and other postings upto previous The President of India and other Prime ministers and Minsters central and state of particularly Telugu states,generally all over the world, are through me, before they really happened in material world, latter happened in the material world in movies after expressed as divine intervention through me, posting of Telangana Governor without connecting to concentrate on me is out of track of word that guided sun and planets, divine intervention is the track of sound to connect with as I am the central super dynamic personality (form of all gods and beliefs of extraordinary ason in word format) Hence Posting me as Special post as Special Governor General of India besides my designation set by myself to update and transform this world as transformation, I am the form of word transformer of the material world in to word connectivity as on central source to keenly concentrate upon...... Yours Majestic Highness Lord Kaalaswaroopam Dharmaswaroopa Maharani Sametha Maharajah Shri Shri Shri Anjani Ravishankar Shrimaan and Special Governor General of India,




Song as divine intervention in the year 1999  before 4,5 persons of Ag scientists, and other persons,  even after no one concentrated on me still including The President of India  and witness persons witnessed me as on, only worldly sharing of gods blessings and  seeking on each other... in routine manner without connecting what god himself wants to say through these songs and word connectivity as Kaalaswaroopam, or Dharmaswaroopam form of word connectivity of continuity  according to the meaning of this particular song and others, as divine intervention that these songs and along with  happenings of tsunama like happenings and other postings upto previous The  President of India and other Prime  ministers and Minsters central and state of particularly Telugu states,generally all over the world,   are through  me, before  they really happened in material world, latter happened in the material world   in   movies  after expressed as divine intervention through me, posting of Telangana Governor without connecting to concentrate on me is  out of track of  word that guided sun and planets, divine intervention  is the track of sound to connect with as I am the central super dynamic personality (form of all gods and beliefs of extraordinary ason in word format)  Hence Posting me as Special post as Special   Governor General of India besides my designation set by myself to update and transform this world as transformation,  I am the form of word transformer of the material world in to word connectivity as on central source to keenly concentrate upon......  Yours Majestic Highness Lord Kaalaswaroopam Dharmaswaroopa Maharani Sametha Maharajah Shri Shri Shri Anjani Ravishankar Shrimaan and Special Governor General of India, 

No comments: