Wednesday, January 29, 2020


To
The Governer Telangana
Rajbhavan 
Hyderabad 

 Mighty blessings of Lord His Majestic Highness 

Beloved Governer 
Response to my letter directly through email and and taking me into commitee. With out depending on any humans including yourself as human being, and seeing me as human cannot hold me as omnipresent word, some how people depend upon fabrications created by themselves like caste minded hostal owner Ramakrishna and family members and their dependents , and many business and media circle are united  persons supported by low and high persons of media including your staff, cinema families, political Governments now running are with support secrete operations rather the rule of knowledge really required by the people people are hindering persons of low by disturbing some how fabricating is the wrong atmosphere of harassing others as some sin even they are doing wrong of harassing some how since witness persons people are some how fabricating using relations and persons secrete equipment,  around me is the reason of neglecting depending upon me as  ordinary human....hence seeing waiting or neglecting me as ordinary person is the lapses of society politically, socially, and economically,  now at hostal srt 38,Sr Nagar,Hyderabad the persons involved in secrete operation are not changing their mind from material and acting to continue to see me as ordinary person, secrete equipment and unauthorised operations is their strength including police media and witness since years,
Hence it is your responsibility to take me in to commitee to concentrate on me as divine intervention by inviting witness persons,   As rare situation the greatness, craziness, and easyness are in my form, to hold sun and planets as divine intervention, people has to hold me by detaching me from ordinary person. Otherwise the great inner personality cannot connect, to connect inner personality, people has to connect with heart then only people come out, while elevating me as Lord or Godly format as divine intervention as form rule as Government of Human and personality of my self as Lord His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharajah Shri Shri Shri Anjani Ravishanker Srimaan vaaru.

Yours

Lord His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharajah Shri Shri Shri Anjani Ravishanker Srimaan vaaru
Rajamadhir as your Rajbhavan to hold as update to present system.

No comments: