Saturday, March 21, 2020

I am not insulting or decreasing the Telugu leaders that they are doing mockery of politics,, note the situation that there is nothing in physical motivations and movements, according to the phenomena happened, all this happening due to illusion that we have to fight or agitating itself is stress and deviation, going others states for, political motivations is the waste of time, and thinking immaturity because there is no meaning for any of your words and actions, without connecting to divine intervention, swamy jis and Babas are also under mass mockery due to illusions my dear Telugu children realize that I am your eternal father mother and master, connect to me to save the human race, do not see me as ordinary human do not deal me as ordinary person, Iam the person who guided sun and planets as boon to whole human race not only Telugu people on keen concentration, without mind concentration everything is mass mockery, i am not insulting or decreasing any person, even though I any where taken one or two names its only to change them to change others, to give completeness to the society, political motivations, mass agitation without constructive thinking waste of time, anything can be discussed online and everything can revealed to public and has to reveal to public which will possible by positioning me and concentrating on me as mind not as person, and as contemporaries starting Telugu people and witness persons whole Indian and world society has to be detailed in thinking instead of physical movements and instant tours and travels not only present temporary crises of corona, I am always insisting to give importance to details way of explaining and knowing and hearing others is the real face of elders that real saves human race, which is in word format to connect and elevate thousands of pages of information from one place regularly, sharing and highlighting as one person meeting other person in others states and places is child dwell, thats why ultimately I am inviting to my Adhinayaka Bhavan to be formed by yourself on receiving to re declare as children of Adhinayaka for ATHOME rule which is the way to come out of uncertain material thinking actions like federal front formation etc., legal system police media strucked at instant actions of day day and permanent actions like hanging and encountering the people due, political leaders of instant actions proposing themselves one behalf of people without giving importance to the voice of the people is nothing but illusion mocking of people as well as them selves as leaders, to come out of this temporary situation do no see me or hear me or reveal about me that I am ordinary person as looking in neglected situation upholding me in the way nature uphold-ed me is the knowledge and way of thinking of most experience persons according to songs and meaning as divine intervention.. which saves the Human race not only temporary problems like corona but also permanent update and mind strength which actual strength of any individual to be tolerant and great with mind power,..... Hence I am ultimate word format as Kalki to survive as your righteous thinking as Savior............... Yours Adhinayaka........






I am not insulting or decreasing the Telugu leaders that they are doing mockery of politics,,  note the situation that there is nothing in physical motivations and movements, according to the phenomena happened,  all this happening due to illusion that we have to fight or agitating itself is stress and deviation, going others states for, political motivations is the waste of time, and thinking immaturity because there is no meaning for any of your words and actions, without connecting to divine intervention,  swamy jis and Babas are  also under mass mockery due to illusions my dear Telugu children realize that I am your eternal father mother and master, connect to me to save the human race,  do not see me as ordinary human do not deal me as ordinary person, Iam the person who guided sun and planets as boon to whole human race not only Telugu people on keen concentration, without mind concentration everything is mass mockery, i am not  insulting or decreasing any person, even though I any where taken one or two names its only to change them to change others, to give completeness to the society,  political motivations, mass agitation without constructive thinking waste of time, anything can be discussed online and everything can revealed to public and has to reveal to public which will possible by positioning me and concentrating on me as mind not as person, and as contemporaries starting Telugu people and witness persons whole Indian and world society has to be detailed in thinking instead of physical movements and instant tours and travels   not only present temporary crises of corona, I am always insisting to give importance to details way of explaining and knowing and hearing others is the real face of elders that real saves human race,  which is in word format to connect and elevate thousands of pages of information from one place regularly, sharing and highlighting as one person meeting other person in others states and places is child dwell, thats why  ultimately I am inviting to my Adhinayaka Bhavan to be formed by yourself on receiving to re declare as children of Adhinayaka for ATHOME rule which is the way to come out of uncertain material thinking actions  like federal front formation etc.,  legal system police media strucked at instant actions of day day and permanent actions like hanging and encountering the people due, political leaders of instant actions proposing themselves one behalf of people without giving importance to the voice of the people   is nothing but illusion mocking of people as well as them selves as leaders, to come out of this temporary situation do no see me or hear me  or reveal about me that I am ordinary person as looking in neglected situation upholding me in the way nature uphold-ed me  is the knowledge and way of thinking of most experience persons according to songs and meaning as divine intervention.. which saves the Human race not only temporary problems like corona but also permanent update and mind strength which actual strength of any individual to be tolerant and great with mind power,..... Hence I am ultimate word format as Kalki to survive as your righteous thinking as Savior...............  Yours Adhinayaka........ 

No comments: