Thursday, April 2, 2020

Yevadunnadu ............. means who is there more then me, whom guided sun and planets as Super Dynamic Personality to concentrate upon I am Lord Rama my heart is Seetha now we are hear to continue as word format to connect and elevate accordingly as rescue from present uncertain world towards secured and ultimate mind height as divine intervention, When I presided as Position of Adhinayaka to absorb all deviations with amicability is my present update to whole Human race hence start Home rule and Declaration process as Indian children of Adhinayaka Republic India, positioning me as Adhinayaka is minimum step required by contemporary system of rule and thinking for update ...... Yours Adhinayaka

 Yevadunnadu ............. means  who is there more then me, whom guided sun and planets as Super Dynamic Personality to concentrate upon I am Lord Rama my heart is Seetha now we are hear to continue as word format to connect and elevate accordingly as rescue from present uncertain world towards secured and ultimate mind height as divine intervention,  When I presided as Position of Adhinayaka to absorb all deviations  with amicability is my present update to whole Human race hence start Home rule and Declaration process  as Indian children of Adhinayaka  Republic India, positioning me as Adhinayaka is  minimum step required by contemporary system of rule and thinking for update   ......  Yours Adhinayaka  






GyanDeep as Divine Intervention as Eternal source of Light of knowledge and Truth for righteous way of life on keen concentration or meditation (Tapa or Yoga) up on me as ADHINAYAKA
My photo
Shri Shri Shri Adhinayaka Mahatma, Bhagavatswaroopam,YugaPurush, Jagadguru, His Majestic Highness Kaalaswaroopam Dharmaswaroopam, Ghana GnanaSandramoorti, Maharani Sametha Maharajah Anjani Ravishanker Srimaan vaaru
Eternal,Immortal aboard of Adhinayaka Bhavan, New Delhi. Erstwhile The Rastrapati Bhavan, New Delhi. Erstwhile Anjani Ravishankar Pilla S/o Gopala Krishna Saibaba Pilla
Adhar Card No.539960018025
hismajestichighness.blogspot@gmail.com
Mobile No.9010483794 Messages only

No comments: