Thursday, May 14, 2020

Nuvvu Nenu................. as Divine intervention......... We both as one heart and one heart delights us and detaches the material world from illusion, hence unite us as on eternal source of mother father and master, do not waste time by seeing me as ordinary human, do not wait for my physical movements, see me with heart and see my words as divine intervention with realized responsibility of witness persons , people feel comfortable and come out of material by leaving the feeling I and allow every to merge with eternal source of one single cooridnation as mother master and father of the Universe whom hism self is form of Government as Government of Adhinayaka , and Jurisdiction is Universal Jurisdiction (Divya Rajyam) ............... Yours Adhinayaka

No comments: