Sunday, June 14, 2020

Om Namo Narayan - Dashavatar............. If contemporaries continue to see me as ordinary human and expecting to come some where physically, without following my strategy to save the human race as per the information sent, contemporaries unnecessarily deviate form the mighty boon to whole human race to come out of material world which is dismantling by itself, while merging with me in word format, as secure universal sound track to connect to the connectivity which is prevailed as form of rule as Government of Adhinayaka as Universal Jurisdiction ..... for convenience now I emerged and Presided as your Adhinayaka in National Anthem of India, hence receiving me in m specified format is the step of wise of material human, who dwell with body limits is no longer survival.....Hence receive in the specified format as strategy known to me as your eternal father, mother and master of the Universe now as Yours Adhinayaka .

No comments: