Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Telangana DGP Mahender Reddy Annual Press Meet LIVE - TV9..........(Translate Telugu content and follow by forming teams do not move or allow to move any single person, do not talk to me as one person, receive me in to team and hear and see me accordingly which I automatically look according to what I am saying, everything automatically transfers, with mind and minds)........... No human can continue in any position, without surrender to mind elevation as divine intervention which automatically set as Government of Adhinayaka, .....continuing in erstwhile positions is nothing but dwell and decay in uncertain material world, by each human including my self as ordinary human as erstwhile citizen, hence the system is according to divine intervention as per witness persons, who witnessed the divine intervention as my words that guided sun and planets is the way of immediate rescue from





























No comments: