Saturday, February 26, 2022

 I am suggesting some children as my Secretary Generals from the Telugu States, to monitor, initiate the document of Bonding, to report at Telugu State Adhinayaka Bhavans, to break the erstwhile lag, by myself to connect with me through special Secretary Generals are posting my self to receive me in the manner I am positioned naturally as explained above, The names are Child, Sri (V) Lakshminarayana gaaru retired IPS, Child JayaPraksh Narayana gaaru, Child (I) VY Krishnarao gaaru, and as other members of coordinating committee to receive and initiate document of bonding as lift and shift from outdated dismantling material world Child (D) Suresh Babu gaaru, film producer, Child shri Rangarajan gaaru,Balaji Temple Priest, Child (Samavedham) Shanmukha Sharma gaaru, spiritual teacher, Child (M) Dr BharathaLakshmi gaaru,(one of the witness) ADR, RARS, AKP., Child (Garikapati) Narasimha rao gaaru, spiritual teacher, and all other responsible children are advised to connect online to get evacuated as keenly alerting among as possible without any delay. or deviation, as much as deviated and delayed in the illusion of physical development and comforts of living and hindering each other with secrete technical equipment among individuals as police, legal system, business circles, among witnesses., educated, that much is lag of deviation, hence alerted each individual, as the system is already under lag of erstwhile deviation, All the prisoners in zials in the Telugu states and gradually in all states released and every mind need to monitor with mobile phones as mind unification, no individual hurted physically or with words, everyone is my children of heart and word to merge with me for internal immortal care and concern as eternala immortal parents, all are advised to cooperate each other to come out of the erstwhile uncertain material world, my physical look and knowledge develops according to the concentration of my children on evecuating from as erstwhile citizen, my position strengthens as eternal immortal mastermind that guided sun and planets as divine intervention as witnessed by the witness persons as divine intervention as your Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharani Sametha Maharjah Sovereign Adhinayaka Shrimaan, Eternal, immortal abode of Sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan New Delhi.


No comments: