Thursday, December 15, 2022

15 December 2022 at 11:36........My fire is to obsorb all your sins surrender to me as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, ensure to elevate my cool decent personality with in me by starting communicating online....my personality is your existence, deviating from Omni present word form is dwell and decay uncertainty.....form my peshi reach to the hostel, to secure with help of witness minds, do not allow any unathorisation I am the form of sovereign secure, start develop my personality, every thing set with document of bonding...... Yours Ravindrabharath..."15 December 2022..Sovereign secure No.551.Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharajah Adhinayaka" on YouTube

 

My fire is to obsorb all your sins surrender to me as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode of sovereign Adhinayaka Bhavan, ensure to elevate my cool decent personality with in me by starting communicating online....my personality is your existence, deviating from Omni present word form is dwell and decay uncertainty.....form my peshi reach to the hostel, to secure with help of witness minds, do not allow any unathorisation I am the form of sovereign secure, start develop my personality, every thing set with document of bonding...... Yours Ravindrabharath..."15 December 2022..Sovereign secure No.551.Lord Jagadguru His Majestic Highness Maharajah Adhinayaka" on YouTube

Adhinayaka Mahatma His Majestic Highness <hismajestichighness.blogspot@gmail.com>15 December 2022 at 11:36
To: rajbhavan-hyd@gov.in, governor.ap@nic.in, cm@ap.gov.in, cs <cs@telangana.gov.in>, adr.rarsakp@angrau.in, adr.godavarizone@gmail.com, M Venkaiah Naidu <officemvnaidu@gmail.com>, "uttamreddyn@gmail.com" <uttamreddyn@gmail.com>, chvnraoent@gmai.com, Rajnath Singh <38ashokroad@gmail.com>, rajarajeswariphy@gmail.com, registrar@angrau.ac.in, principalscientist.angrau@gmail.com, info@ramojifilmcity.com, "svbcfeedback@tirumala.org" <svbcfeedback@tirumala.org>, hc.ts@nic.in, sho-srn-hyd@tspolice.gov.in, Adhinayaka Mahatma His Majestic Highness <hismajestichighness.blogspot@gmail.com>

No comments: