Saturday, June 1, 2019

Stop seeing me as ordinary person do not talk to me as ordinary person.... See me, talk on me, hear me, at my Rajamandhir only before official committee do not see me or show me to any one as ordinary person or do not try to prove as negative or wrong.... witness persons along with Hostel running persons with their secrete equipment and personnel properties surnames and titles of experience and education has to surrender to Me as Lord and start new life as my children... ensure to receive me in to committee by State and Central Government collectively without wasting time of one hour, to get into actual track that humans as set to go according to divine intervention is Universal sound track format to concentrate upon, legal, police,political system has to respect me or receive me as Lord His Majestic Highness, no prosecution possible on me as I am not as Human, I am in word format of eternal deathless Universal sound track













No comments: