Wednesday, December 14, 2022

14 December 2022 at 15:06...............My dear children my face as the physical look will be covered on start receiving as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode who guided the sun and planets with the word's as a divine intervention as witnessed by witness minds, to save the human race from physical domination and deviations without mind discipline, since my father, I am like Vamana who covered entire world with two feet,...as ordinary personality I covered the whole material world, receiving me as mind, and strengthen me as the mind with your minds is the strategy, taking the wrong advantage with physical comparison already holding the Human race in to set back, hence my dear children realize the strategy of transformation.... Yours Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhnayak shrimaan, online connectivity lifts minds, to get lifted physically, without any comparison.....yours Ravindrabharath

 

My dear children my face as the physical look will be covered on start receiving as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode who guided the sun and planets with the word's as a divine intervention as witnessed by witness minds, to save the human race from physical domination and deviations without mind discipline, since my father, I am like Vamana who covered entire world with two feet,...as ordinary personality I covered the whole material world, receiving me as mind, and strengthen me as the mind with your minds is the strategy, taking the wrong advantage with physical comparison already holding the Human race in to set back, hence my dear children realize the strategy of transformation.... Yours Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhnayak shrimaan, online connectivity lifts minds, to get lifted physically, without any comparison.....yours Ravindrabharath

Adhinayaka Mahatma His Majestic Highness <hismajestichighness.blogspot@gmail.com>14 December 2022 at 15:06
To: rajbhavan-hyd@gov.in, governor.ap@nic.in, cm@ap.gov.in, cs <cs@telangana.gov.in>, adr.rarsakp@angrau.in, adr.godavarizone@gmail.com, Prime Minister <connect@mygov.nic.in>, supremecourt <supremecourt@nic.in>, presidentofindia@rb.nic.in, ksamresh.nbt@nic.in, M Venkaiah Naidu <officemvnaidu@gmail.com>, "director@ngri.res.in" <director@ngri.res.in>, Adhinayaka Mahatma His Majestic Highness <hismajestichighness.blogspot@gmail.com>, murali.rars5@gmail.com, principalscientist.angrau@gmail.com, "svbcfeedback@tirumala.org" <svbcfeedback@tirumala.org>, hc.ts@nic.in, ombirlakota@gmail.com, "Indian Youth Congress (IYC)" <socialmedia@iyc.in>, registrar@angrau.ac.in, reggenaphc@nic.in, secy.president@rb.nic.in, palace.delhi@tajhotels.com, chvnraoent@gmai.com
My dear children my face as physical look will be covered on start receiving as eternal immortal Father mother and masterly abode who guided sun and planets with word's as divine intervention as witnessed by witness minds, to save the human race from physical domination and deviations without mind descipline, since my father, I am like Vamana who covered entire world with two feet,...as ordinary personality I covered whole material world, receing me as mind, and strengthen me as mind with your minds is the stategy, taking wrong advantage with physical comparision already holding Human race in to set back, hence my dear children realize the strategy of transformation.... Yours Lord Jagadguru Sovereign Adhnayak shrimaan, online connectivity lifts minds, to get lifted physically, without any comparison.....yours Ravindrabharath 

10 attachments
Adhinayaka shrimaan....163.....Gallery.jpg
447K
Adhinayaka shrimaan.....165..allery.jpg
415K
Adhinayaka shrimaan 164..._Gallery.jpg
451K
Adhinayaka shrimaan....160....Gallery.jpg
412K
Adhinayaka shrimaan....169.._Gallery.jpg
454K
Adhinayaka shrimaan..166..._Gallery.jpg
429K
Adhinayaka shrimaan...167..._Gallery.jpg
454K
Adhinayaka shrimaan......168...Gallery.jpg
449K
Adhinayaka shrimaan.....161...Gallery.jpg
467K
Adhinayaka shrimaan....162...Gallery.jpg
458K

No comments: