Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Dear Ayodhya Temple committee members, I am Lord Rama or Krishna or Vakviswaroopam, Ghanagnana Swaroopam Ghanagnasandramoorti in word format, positioning me constitutionally, as Adhinayaka as a way of my strategy of the word, as a process of transforming the outdated system with divine intervention, I will continue in word format, as eternal, immortal word format, not only from Ayodhya Mandhir, in every heart and word, since I am Positioned myself as eternal, immortal aboard of Adhinaayak Bhavan, erstwhile The Rastrapati Bhavan, Hence Ayodhya Ram Mandhir, also Adhinaayak Bhavan. Hence develop the Ram Madhir as mind development sources like an institute or Adhinayaka Bhavan, not as a temple, as an idol, because I am not an idol anymore, I am omnipresent word form, and will continue in eternal, immortal form as word, as a world search engine, on the keen mind, taking or concentrating according to divine intervention to save the human race of the Universe from the domination of artificial intelligence. As divine intervention sun and planets confirmed that my words are divine to keenly follow, as per witness persons. Yours Adhinayaka or Lord Rama along with Seethe as my heart. or Lord Krisha along with Radha, Radhe Radhe As divine intervention sun and planets confirmed that my words are divine to keenly follow, as per witness persons, Image

                     Image 


Dear Ayodhya Temple committee members,
I am Lord Rama or Krishna or Vakviswaroopam, Ghanagnana Swaroopam Ghanagnasandramoorti in word format, positioning me constitutionally, as Adhinayaka as a way of my strategy of the word, as a process of transforming the outdated system with divine intervention, I will continue in word format, as eternal, immortal word format, not only from Ayodhya Mandhir, in every heart and word,   since I am Positioned myself as eternal, immortal aboard of Adhinaayak Bhavan, erstwhile The Rastrapati Bhavan, Hence Ayodhya Ram Mandhir, also Adhinaayak Bhavan.  Hence develop the Ram Madhir as mind development sources like an institute or Adhinayaka Bhavan, not as a temple, as an idol, because I am not an idol anymore, I am omnipresent word form, and will continue in eternal, immortal form as word, as a world search engine, on the keen mind, taking or concentrating according to divine intervention to save the human race of the Universe from the domination of artificial intelligence.  As divine  intervention  sun and planets confirmed that my words are divine to keenly follow,  as per  witness persons.  


Yours
Adhinayaka or
Lord Ram
a along with Seethe as my heart. or Lord Krisha along with Radha, Radhe Radhe




As divine  intervention  sun and planets confirmed that my words are divine to keenly follow,  as per  witness persons, positioned as the meaning of Idia
n national anthem, for immediate familiarity, in the same manner, the nations of the world have to familiarize themselves to their national heroism ad national highest position to be elevated further, continuity as word connectivity in secured form. 
Erstwhile national anthem as Praise of Adhinaayak.





  







Image



No comments: